Friday 4 November 2011

Initial Ideas For The College Magazine - Cover And Content Page

Front Cover & Content Page; 
- Colour theme is Blue, Black, White and Pink
-Name of the magazine is: Priestly Arts
-Tidy
-Low price
-Weekly magazine
-Professional
-Rhetorical Questions
-Images
-Editorial

Sketches Of Front Cover & Content Page;



Original Images;
This is my image that is on my front cover i have chosen this image becuase it reflects on the art department, it is a image from the fashion show.


This image has been chosen because the art department is buliding a new building so i look a picture of the progress of the building.

I took this picture from when other students have been to berlin becuase there is another trip this year
The Finished Front Cover and Content Pages;
Front Cover & Content Page Evaluation
My cover name is Priestly Arts. I have chosen this because my magazine is to do with the arts department. The colour scheme that I have used is blue, black, white and pink. The pink colour is taken from a colour that is on the garment from the image. I have made it so my rhetorical questions are in the same colour also the colours are taken from the Priestley's Colleges colours. The image reflects on the art department because it is a garment that has been made in textiles by a student and been displayed at a fashion show. Having a bar code is critical and the price is important so that the customer is provided with the price of the magazine and the magazine can be scanned when it is bought. I have chosen to make my magazine weekly, so this provides updates to the students. I have put rhetorical questions on my front cover, by doing this I was hoping to attract students to be drawn in and interested to the information inside.
Every magazine will have a message from the editor; I’m the editor of this magazine so I have made a message from me. I have laid out my magazine so there is image's to the page number to give a insight on what would be in the magazine on them pages. I tried to keep it simple but effective and giving all the information that is necessary for a content page.

No comments:

Post a Comment